Sweater CAL

Jimmie Lu

One of my wip is a sweater-that is almost complete-

I have to put edgings and sew together-

This cal will help me to finish it up-

I am making the versatile v-stitch pullover using wool-ease sportweight yarn in Autumn.

The pattern is from The Learn to Crochet a Sweater Book by American School of Needlework-

I started a sweater in the summer but put it aside for Christmas presents and blankets after Hurricane Katrina. But I will get back to it after the holidays, I swear! I'm not teaching in the spring; I'll only have my regular full-time job, so I should have some time to finish it. It's one of those lovely draped bed jackets several people here made this past spring in dark blue Bernat boucle. This will be my incentive (as well as my first CAL)! Count me in, Jimmie Lu! Patty

Ok change gears for me!!!! I was going to make myself a sweater for spring However I just read a post that sweaters are needed for orphans in China sooo I am gonna make a few baby sweaters for that. Its in the charity forum if you are interested.

Ok ladies roll call who has what done in this CAL??? Anyone make a button??? I can not I am PC challenged. I have 1 baby sweater almost done and plan to do a second one then I will start my original sweater I wanted to make!!! So lets go:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer

Archived