Today's Batch

threeolivemartini

man first of all.. i am truly addicted..

secondly i am loving the clickable thumbnail thing on photobucket .. i dont feel so bad putting so many pictures up.....and dont have to make them so small you cant see.. so here is my batch of fulling i did today before picture iwth the tape measure for reference ..

th_feltedbagbatch2before.jpg

here is the second picture with the tape measure for reference.. in the top right corner i combined my "birthday" wool with some other off white stuff i found at the thrift store saturday for MY bag.. the other to the left of it is the same stuff i did the blue flap bag .. and the camel coloured stuff was some poddle yarn i traded for..

th_feltedbagbatch2before2.jpg

now for the afters.. no real surprises except the poodle stuff did something a little different than i expected and made a more open pattern.. still looks cool.. for those two bags i am going to be doing some leather accents .. for my bag i have some jade and some purple stone (i cant remember the name of it ) that I will be making a tassel for the end of my drawstring/sling string.. (havent decided what I will make that out of yet) and the other little blue bag.. still up in the air as to what i will be doing with her..

th_feltedbagbatch2after.jpg

and the gratuitus SP shot.. here is his idea as to what i should do with my bag...

th_feltedbagbatch2SP.jpg

personally i think his mum read "Cat In The Hat" to him one too many times!!..

Piper... that is MY bag.. its round like that and it has slits for a drawstring/sling string type thing.. it will be used to carry my current small crochet projects around with me .. as i found out saturday .. i can crochet and walk.. so each night when SP and I walk the dogs he now has to take both cause i work and walk .. but I need a bag that will let me pull myyarn up over my shoulder and that was my solution!

Love them! The one you made yourself is actually kinda what I was going for to start with... didn't happen this time around, but maybe I'll get it next time *g* and oh yes, there WILL be a next time! I already told hubby I am on the lookout for more feltable wool *g* He just groaned and mumbled something about changing the password for ebay :rotfl

Those bags rock!!!

HAte to admit though... when I first saw the striped one I thought "Cat in the Hat".

BUT I have a two year old so I have an excusel:rotfl

You are on a tear girl! I'be been working on and off on the felted bucket bag from Marlo's Crochet Corner. I'm almost done my little one I posted on my blog, but then, (here's the bad part) I'M GONNA BE OUT OF WOOL!!!1

Love the bags-poodle one looks pretty cool too

Archived