Celestial Seasonings

Cable Tote/Messenger Bag

:yay Awesome idea...awesome job! My hooks up to you :hook

I am soooooo jealous right now :drool :drool :drool I absolutely love that bag :manyheart

The aran look is so beautiful on anything, and that bag is so beautiful.....did I say I loved it :manyheart Wow!!

I already said Wowie! at your blog but I'll say it again here, Wowie! :tup

Very creative. I like it alot.

You could sell those by the dozen!

sooooo nice:) You did a great job:cheer you should write up the pattern:yay

Well, so far my sister has demanded that I work out another in brown (not that I mind!:hook ), so after I finish that I might think about writing out a pattern of my own. I don't want to steal from the afghan, so it'll take some time to reinvent it!

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments :manyheart With just my fiance here to see my work, sometimes I worry that the things I make are a little crazy!

Great bag. I bet it looks awesome in person. Congratulations on a job well done.

Kristin

Yes, it does look awesome in person!! Right now I'm using it for my Sunday school books since I carry so much. I know I already said thank you, but :ty :ty :ty Celeste!!! :hug

That is one classy tote.:manyheart I just love how it turned out. :rose You did a Marvelous job. :rose Very, very impressed. :rose

Holy Canoli that is an awesome bag! :cheer Great job :clap

~K

Thank you again for all the wonderful comments :hook It means a lot that other crocheters, and not just my fiance (whose opinion is, of course, VERY important. . . but purses?), like the things I crochet!

After lots of requests, I've decided to sit down and work out a pattern for this bag without too much "stealing" from the afghan pattern I used. I should have it posted by Sunday!

That's beautiful.....Great job!!!

I'm sorry for the delay! Holiday events and end-of-semester papers piled up faster than I could work them away! :eek

The pattern is halfway written (I'm working it out a second time for my sister), and will hopefully be finished in the next week or so. It'll probably be posted on my blog. Thank you for your patience and continued support! :manyheart