Black Friday sales on-line

donnalynn2

I know this doesn't help anyone now, but keep this is mind for next year:

Most of the items that Wal-Mart had on sale from 5a-11a only this morning you could purchase on-line without waiting in line!!!

There were 2 items in the sales paper for this morning that I really wanted and after my hubby and I debated we decided it just wasn't worth the aggrevation of shopping today for. Well, for the heck of it, he looked on line yesterday morning and saw the 2 items I wanted for the same price they were offering them for today! He ordered them and we got them for that price (shipping was very low) and should have the items in a week!

Come to find out, Circuit City, Best Buy and several other places offered those deals on-line as well...

Keep this in mind next year... Maybe paying $5 in shipping is a much better deal then standing in line, fighting the crowds and coming to find out that once you get there, they are already sold out of the item you were waiting for!!!

(Unfortunately I don't think it's the same for Michaels and other crafts stores, but for big ticket items, it's a great deal!)

yup my daughter wanted the garth brooks cd collection and she didn't want to wait in that line plus having to get up early she went on line yesterday and ordered it . It cost 31. something. which is not bad and you don't have to go to the store it will come right to your house.

for many of the special items, they are still avalible online for that price...I know Garth Brooks cd set is, as well as the Cinderella set...so if you missed out on the sale where you live, stroll over to walmart.com and see if you can get it there ;) and gosh no I'm not advertising for them, i'm trying to help friends get a deal LOL (cause if i was advertising for them I'd tell ya to go to MY store and shop online in it so we'd get the sales LOL)

Archived