Sweater for Hubby

crochet smartcat

Just consider yourself very fortunate that he wants to wear it and enjoy it. I made a complicated sweater for my son and a vest for a roommate - which they picked the color and patterns for - and neither one would wear them so I found someone else that was the same size for each and gave them away. I figure if they do not want to wear them, someone else might as well enjoy them.

That is very nice sweater. :dance You did such a marvelous job. :hookIt looks so finished, I think is what I want to say. It is as nice as something I would expect to pay high dollar for from a high end retailer. :) Hope you DH enjoys that sweater and wears it as it was intended to be worn. :U

I LIKE!!!

My "SO" (no marriage plans)... after seeing some I did for myself.... wants me to make him one in Green Bay Packer colors. It gives me a most innovative idea!

I saw a pillow here that someone made of the Packers, plus your sweater.... HHHmmm.... LIGHT BULB!!!!

You know, it does my heart good to think that someone I care about actually LIKES my work.

• 2 years later...

The sweater looks wonderful! I've never attempted adult clothing but I would love to make my hubby a sweater. He is going to need it once it turns cold and he has to work outside....on cars...too funny! I hope your hubby enjoys his warm sweater, you should be proud!

• 2 months later...

Archived