Hello From Maryland !!!

Lisa C.

Hi everyone, I am so glad to join this group. You all are some of the most talented crocheters that I have seen. I love crocheting, and I can't stop buying yarn :hook . I taught myself as a child to crochet but had no one to inspire me . Since then I've picked it back up and decided to explore it more seriously. I have now been crocheting about 15 years. I starting making bed dolls and afghans, baby clothing and blankets, and lot of other things. But for the past two years I've enjoyed making wearables. I look forward to sharing some of my work with you all. I have so many things that i am working on !

Have a beautiful day, gotta go yarn shopping ! :D

hello from one marylander to another! i'm prepared to crochet all thru winter, how bout you? :)

Hi moonrhythm, thanks for the welcome. I love the winter its the best time for crocheting although I do so all year. The winter is so calm and less stressful.

:welcome from maryland also . I feel the same way . Only I can't crochet fast enough to make what I want .

thanks for the welcome snbarclay :) . I can't either but I am always trying :hook

Hi and welcome :hi:welcome from Lousiana. Can't wait to see some of the things you make. :hook

thankyou Lavelle26 ! I will try to post one later tonight :hook

Sounds like you found the perfect group!;) Be careful though 'cuz this site is addictive.

Thanks vernzap, I'm sure you are right. There are so many beautiful projects to see, and this can take up alot of my crocheting time :lol .

Archived