Crochet Pattern Central turns 2 soon!!!!

RachelG

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw this post and had to add my congratulations and appreciation for your site. I check the new items you have added almost everyday. It's like "Good Morning Crochet". This is a tremendous resource for the crochet community. I rarely have to google for a pattern. I avoid sites created by Google, like afghansnmore, because I think these commercial directories have 'borrowed' your work product and the work product of Stargazer. CPC is such a valuable site precisely because a person, not a search engine, has used discernment and knowledge of the craft to devise a wonderful index. Thank you so very much.

EugeneClarence

:hug Thank you so much! I've had many people tell me they go to the What's New page almost every morning. I wish I could add links every day, but I'd run out, so I have to limit them! (Yes, I hoard links. :P )

I also decided in the beginning to answer each and every e-mail pertaining to pattern help/pattern searches. Some people with larger sites don't do this....and let me insert right here I COMPLETELY understand why. It is time consuming. But, even if I can't help the people who write me, at least they know I care. And if I can help them, it makes me smile when they write back with "Thank you thank you thank you!" Unless something comes up, all e-mails are answered within twenty-four hours.

Crochet Pattern Central isn't perfect, I realize, but I'm glad it's so much of a help!

(I'll stop chattering now...it's one of my habits. I'm weird...I'm chatty when I write and quiet in person.)

I just saw this post and had to add my congratulations and appreciation for your site. I check the new items you have added almost everyday. It's like "Good Morning Crochet". This is a tremendous resource for the crochet community. I rarely have to google for a pattern. I avoid sites created by Google, like afghansnmore, because I think these commercial directories have 'borrowed' your work product and the work product of Stargazer. CPC is such a valuable site precisely because a person, not a search engine, has used discernment and knowledge of the craft to devise a wonderful index. Thank you so very much.

EugeneClarence

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the mood for chocolate chocolate-chip-cookie dough. :lol:lol:lol:lol

I really shouldn't. It's December. But....I can't help myself when it comes to ice cream. :D

Gimme gimme gimme my iiiiiiiiice cream!! (Sorry, couldn't help singing.)

Archived