Crochet Pattern Central turns 2 soon!!!!

RachelG

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday Rachel & CPC!!! :birthday

Thank you so much for putting your site out there for us & the hard work you do to keep it current. Your site is way up there with google as far as crochet is concerned! No crocheters bookmarks should be without it!

It is way better than any other other pattern website, incl about.com & free patterns.com (no offense to them but your site leaves them in the dust).

It is so easy to navigate, so easy to find what you are looking for. And it is all because of you Rachel. :hug

And another thanks for the pdf warnings!

And as a budget crocheter--your site has made it possible for me & other budget minded crocheters to be able to create things without spending a fortune on magazines & books that are overpriced & beyond our budgets.

THANK YOU RACHEL from the bottom of my :heart !

Congratulations, Rachel! :D:cheer:clap:yay

I agree with everybody here.......when you need to find a particular pattern, the first place to look for one is at CPC. Thank you, Rachel for all the hard work you've put your heart into your site. You don't know how much you have helped others like me who started crocheting again last year. :hug

I can't think of anything to add!! Everyone else has said it! CPC is an amazing site - it's the first - and usually only - place I go looking for patterns. And I have to also comment on the pdf thing - it's wonderful to know first!

Thanks, Rachel!! You should be incredibly proud of that site!!

:yay Happy Birthday CPC!!! :yay

simply in love with your site...have all my christmas projects to do but can't help looking for more reasons too buy more yarn.....

im also trying to convince mom to see rockabilly us based solely on your enthusiasm.....happy day n hopin for more years to come

Hi Rachel! I just want to say thank you for putting up CPC for all of us who love to crochet.:manyheart I am sure that without it I will not be inspired to maintain my blog and to add more free patterns to it.:hook I really cannot imagine how the internet would be for me without CPC. Happy Anniversary!!! :hug

Thank you thank you thank you!!! With all of this encouragement how could I not be inspired to keep tracking down new links and making sure the old ones "behave"?!

Rachelann, I really hope you and your mother can make it to a show and that you enjoy it thoroughly. Their next performance is this weekend, but there are more dates coming up (look on their website for more info). I'm certainly not the only one (by far) that is so enthused about Rockabilly.us...so many people in Florida are becoming hooked, and I believe it will soon be more than just Floridians!

simply in love with your site...have all my christmas projects to do but can't help looking for more reasons too buy more yarn.....

im also trying to convince mom to see rockabilly us based solely on your enthusiasm.....happy day n hopin for more years to come

Ooh! Rachelann. I saw RachelG's Rockabilly.us photo, too, and it got me inspired to go see it. It was FANTASTIC! and I totally enjoyed it. I loved it so much that I now have a photo promoting their show on my site, too. Even if someone doesn't care too much for oldies they will still like this. If I remember right, they have a show this weekend, one more after that, and then they are taking off for a much needed vacation until January.

CPC.....best. site. ever.

Stock in google.com problaby dropped 10 points when CPC/KPC started because none of us need to mess with a search engine anymore to find patterns! :lol

Thanks for all your work on your wonderful site. :clap

~Chicki

CPC.....best. site. ever.

Stock in google.com problaby dropped 10 points when CPC/KPC started because none of us need to mess with a search engine anymore to find patterns! :lol

Thanks for all your work on your wonderful site. :clap

~Chicki

You sure made me giggle! :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol That is funny! A ton of people still find me through Google, but for most search terms they don't have to look past the first page. :hook

You're not late! Nobody really saw CPC for the first time until the very end of November. I don't believe Crochetville even quite existed then...but I'm sure glad it exists now!

You're right. :U Crochetville was started on February 16, 2004.

Let me add my very belated congratulations and happy birthday! I am a dedicated CPC'er (and now KPC'er, too). Rachel, it's a fantastic resource, and thank you, thank you for all your hard work! Countless yarn-buying addictions, pattern-printing-and-hoarding addictions, and tremendously long WIM lists have been enabled by you! :lol And we love ya' for it!! :hug Patty

Archived