Columbus, Ohio

Stitchinpick

I am on my way to Columbus, Ohio, for 10 days. My third grandchild is due! If I get a moment to myself or can get out to shop, is there some place I should not miss. Since my town (Reno, NV) has a couple of fabulous specialty yarn stores...I guess I would be interested in a shop with a lot of patterns, and would love out of print patterns. Anyone know of anything like this in the Columbus Area? Thanks!

Congrats on your new grandchild! I live a two hours south from Columbus and don't get there as often as I'd like. I can't help a whole lot with any specialty yarn shops but a good place to find vintage pattern is the second-hand store. There are several really large thrift shops up there run by several organizations. (Goodwill, Salvation Army and Volunteers of America.) You may do best by calling and asking about craft books. I know some of the organizations sort things to different stores. Locally our goodwill has a separate bookstore where they sell all manner of books (including patterns!) Good luck with your search!

Archived