Dot's Lacy Poncho

donnalynn2

Dot, you are amazing! I love your patterns! This was so easy to do and it's breaking my heart that this is a present! I so want to keep it for myself!!! But this finishes the last of the presents I need for up north!!!

dotsponcho.jpg

Beautiful! How could I get the pattern? Thanks! :)

Ciao

Click here for the pattern!

I used Caron's Simply Soft and I ended about 3 rows shorter than the pattern called for. If I were making it for me I would have kept going but it's for my sister and this is about as long as she'll wear something...

Simply gorgeous!! I love the pattern and the color. Clever idea to drap it over the chair for the photo. I can see the pattern nicely that way.

WOW! That's beautiful. You did a fantastic job on it. Thank you for your kind words. :hug

Dot, you are amazing! I love your patterns! This was so easy to do and it's breaking my heart that this is a present! I so want to keep it for myself!!! But this finishes the last of the presents I need for up north!!!

dotsponcho.jpg

Wow !! That poncho looks is sooo BEAUTIFUL.:cheer I love Caron Simply Soft - what color did you use? I don't remember ever seeing that particular color.

You know, I'm not quite sure the actual name of the color. I made this poncho from a "Duster Jacket" I tried and failed to make earlier this year. I really loved the color so since I was going to frog it anyway, I did and used the yarn for this instead... If I see the color in the store again I'll make a note of it. I, too, really love this color! It's kind of an aqua...

Archived