If you were my step-daughter...

yarncat

That is so pretty. I followed the link to the pattern, and it confuses me. It says you chain 18 and then sc in the first ch. then you chain 18 and sc in the sc you just made... doesn't that mean the original 18 is almost like a tail?

:think

Thanks!Yes,this scarf is just a series of chain loops.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a great present. I think it should be well-received.

That boa scarf was one of the first projects I ever made in crochet. I received tons of compliments on it, and ended up giving it to my mom, who insisted upon it.

Hope your gifts are well-received with much enthusiasm.

Best regards,

Kristin

Thanks,Kristin!I plan on making more sets as gifts.

Ooooh, I love that! Could you adopt me as well? I live close to Philly, but I wouldn't mind having a matching scarf set with your step-daughter.;)

Thanks,Veronica!You're daughter #6.I'd pick out a special color just for you:blush .

You totally inspired me. I got home from work, grabbed the skein of Homespun that I got from the Michael's fastest crocheter contest and started in on it. I"m halfway through already and just got back online now to see how the second row goes.

Thanks for posting this!!:applause

Way to go!!

gorgeous!

so elegant and classy... i love the black shimmer.. i wish i could wear dark dark colors.. but sometimes kinds of drowns me out..

Thanks,Etaria!I don't wear black,but I think the brighter colors in the Homespun make it work.

Archived