2024 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

I was busy working and trying to get my garden ready. Every time I thought I got the weeds out; they snuck back in :( . I have tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers and green beans ready to be planted. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, so I'll work on the garden. I might have to wait until next week to plant things though. I had no points since May 10th. 

WTD:   0   YTD:   + 36

Ellie 13

I’m afraid a big goose eggs again. I have a few days off after Memorial Day, so I’m hoping to continue with my more complicated project. It requires me sitting quietly to concentrate, but I keep not having the time (or the peace & quiet 🤣). 

WTD = 0

YTD = +6

YTD scores for the end of May:

Gold Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +36

Silver Medal Winner: PBLKNP + 6

Bronze Medal Winner: greyhoundgrandma +2

No Shoot the Moon Winner!

WTD = -2

The town next to us just opened a new yarn store!  The owner is still in the process of getting everything stocked and set up, but she has lovely yarn. She's planning to have open knitting/crocheting and classes, plus a square of the month class (to make an afghan) which sounds fun. I got a nice skein of sock yarn.  The picture doesn’t do it justice, it’s a lovely shade of blues, pinks, and a light brown color.

IMG_1982.jpeg

1 hour ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

WTD scores for the week ending 6/1/24:

greyhoundgrandma 0

Shoot the Moon winner: PBLKNP -2

I’ll make a note to do the totals next week!