Flower Ear Muffs

diamond

Here's the other ear muff pattern I promised. This one is for the Flower Ear Muffs. These can be made by using any type yarn and your favorite flower pattern, making sure the flower is approximately 2.5-3 inches in diameter or big enough to cover your ear with an overlap of about 1/4 inch all around. They make up rather fast (I can do a pair in less than an hour). I've only put the pattern for the pink flower as I misplaced the pattern for the yellow & peach flowers. But like I said, any flower pattern will work as long as you make it the proper size. Just add a chain across the back to hold onto your ears. If you have any problems or questions with any of my patterns, please feel free to PM or email me. Enjoy!!!

flowermuffs7ce.th.jpg

Image clickable for larger/better viewing.

• 1 month later...

I have to make some but here in SE VA it hasn't been very cold yet...It has been 70 the past 2 days and going to be about 65 today...

So it has been on a back burner till it gets cold here...We haven't even had any snow just rain when it does... Not complaining about no snow, that is why I used to love Charleston SC because it never snows there or if it does, doesn't stay on the ground long...

• 3 weeks later...

Cheryl

Cute thank you for sharing the pattern. I live in sunny Calif but we get some strong cold winds where I live since we are at the foothills. I will have to make some for my mom also she doesn't like to get air in her ears since she has hearing problems. They would be a great little tuck in gift in a card as a just because or thinking of you card.

:manyheart:hook

• 1 year later...

Cheryl,

I know this is a long shot, but I was searching for a pattern for a pair of ear muffs I have, and I got the one you had for flower ear muffs. :yay

I received a pair from a close friend several years ago and loved them. I lost one and have held on to the remaining one for sentimental reasons (my friend has passed away soon after giving them to me). I have always wanted another pair. I considered finding someone to take this one apart to see if they could come up with a pattern, but was a little nervous about losing it. Then I happened upon your post for the pattern from a couple of year ago or so, however, could not find the pattern included. The pink ones appear to be the same! :clap If there is anyway that I could get the pattern from you, I would be most appreciative. I can only crochet the simplest things, but have a couple of friends who can make anything and would make them for me.

My email address is vjc@cinci.rr.com.

Thanks so much,

Vickie

Cheryl,

Thanks so much! I got the pattern. I'm so excited!! :cheer. With the larger picture, I see that mine is has the double layer like the yellow flower. I am going to get someone to show me how to make them so I can make them for my whole family. It is true, they are so comfortable. My husband constantly had to tell me I still had them on after we got home.

You have made my day!

I am even now going to try to find someone to give me lessons. I've seen so many nice things on this website!

Thanks again,

Vickie

Cheryl,

I know this is a long shot, but I was searching for a pattern for a pair of ear muffs I have, and I got the one you had for flower ear muffs. :yay

I received a pair from a close friend several years ago and loved them. I lost one and have held on to the remaining one for sentimental reasons (my friend has passed away soon after giving them to me). I have always wanted another pair. I considered finding someone to take this one apart to see if they could come up with a pattern, but was a little nervous about losing it. Then I happened upon your post for the pattern from a couple of year ago or so, however, could not find the pattern included. The pink ones appear to be the same! :clap If there is anyway that I could get the pattern from you, I would be most appreciative. I can only crochet the simplest things, but have a couple of friends who can make anything and would make them for me.

My email address is vjc@cinci.rr.com.

Thanks so much,

Vickie

FYI....the double layer flower is an Irish Rose. You can use any flower pattern you like, just make it large enough to cover your ears and add a band across the back.

I'm glad you all enjoy this pattern. It's amazing how well they work and how easy they are to make.

Archived