You are my last hope!

Dreiko

Question

Greetings crochetians, I am a son looking for a book for his mother. It was a left handed crocheting paperback book of about 16 inches in height. It was purchased about 15~ years ago. During a move she gave it away and we can't seem to find it again. After looking online for a while, it seems books on the subject weren't being archived back that long ago and only recently-published ones are available to purchase nowadays so my best bet was to just join a forum and ask. She's not sure on the author or the exact title but it contained something about left handed crocheting on the title and it depicted little knit circles and a rug with various pastel colors and patterns.

So yeah, if anyone has any inkling of what I describe, please post an image of this (be it your own book or one from some secret ninja stash online that I failed to uncover) so we can at least know what we're looking for and maybe find it on ebay or something.

Thanks, and again, you are my last hope!

3 answers to this question

What a  good son you are!  I'm a right hander so have no idea.

I'm sure you have checked Amazon since you have found books but not THE book, there a few that are $2.99 available on Kindle without a Prime or Kindle unlimited membership, but if you don't have a Kindle you can download an app to read a Kindle book on a PC, and I presume there are apps that work on tablets that aren't Kindles.  THE book might not be in the link below, but it might help to have a reference that is hopefully reasonably helpful.

Amazon link

The first one listed has a photo of granny squares (not circles, well there are also round balls of yarn) and a rug. 

Thanks for the answer! Yeah I checked out Amazon first thing and all these books seemed kinda like her description but none of them were the particular book. Kindle works on your phone too so yeah you don't need a dedicated device. It's actually awesome because we have amazon prime which makes a lot of books like that free. It's just that my mother was particularly attached to that one book and was regretting giving it away so I tried to find another copy of it haha.