March 2023 Table Happy St. Patrick's Day

Tampa Doll

It is March and the holiday is St. Patrick's Day.  The wearing of the green and Parades.  This is one day of the year everyone says they are Irish.

So I bring you my March Table.  Everyone on it wears Green and are whimsical.  We have our Angel and our fairy with Unicorns.  There is a girl in her green shorts and hat, even a leprechaun. 

Enjoy the table and have a Great March.

March2023table03.jpg

• Like 3

I love this table cloth. 

Bought dh a corned beef and its cooking now.   Too busy the end of the week to cook it unless using the crockpot.  Will add the cabbage, potatoes, and carrots and make cornbread another day.

Some places are having their parades today and its raining.  

• Like 1

I will get my corned beef on Friday.  It will be from the deli.  I am not a fan of hot corned beef, but you dinner sounds great.

Need my corned beef sandwich on rye with coleslaw and Russian dressing.  That is my corned beef meal.

Thank you about the table.  I like the table cover myself.  I have 3 one for Valentine's Day, one for St. Pat's Day and one for Easter.

I have given a lot of my dolls away, so not as many as I use to have.

I am not crazy about the corned beef but dh likes it.  I do like cooked cabbage and corn bread.  Cant believe St. Patricks day is Fri but we basically lost a month from being sick.  

I am sure its easier getting out and putting away fewer dolls.  We all enjoyed back in the day and others are enjoying them now.

Oh love the table! And that tablecloth is beautiful. My MIL would have loved it too. Both her parents were from Ireland, and she had a lot of their mementos they brought over which we inherited a few things. I too of course have a smidgeon of Irish from my dad's side. When my DH's niece visited there, she brought me back a little green bottle she put dirt in from Cork County! LOL. She overheard me talking one time about my great grandmother being from there. Of course, DH was half Irish so, we always had corned beef for him on St. Paddy's Day. Me, I can go without.