New to Forum

Dougsavy

Retired twice - 1st after 20 years in Air Force then after 25 years selling high end computer technology's. Got into crochet at recommendation of a dear friend after I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s.  Then multi back surgeries made it even more important to have something to do to challenge my mind, body and soul.  Forum’s like this are a great help as I progress in my capabilities.  I love the craft and my only problem is all the requests from family and friends for something crocheted.  Thanks in advance to those that help novices like myself.

• Like 3

Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.😁

There are a lot of people here to help when you ask.  One thing keep in mind.  We do not judge or laugh.  We remember what it was like to be new to the craft.  We offer answers and encouragement.  Just remember HAVE FUN.  Also there are several threads here just to talk about your day.  Granny Squares is one pf them in the Crochet Alongs or CAL's.

• Like 1

Welcome to Crochetville,  You picked a great craft to help you with your personal journey.  You picked an even better group to share it with.  We have a show and tell section to post pictures, we love to see what other members are doing.  Oh the many requests we get for the "can you make me this", it is hard to say no isn't it.  It is one thing we all have in common for sure.

• Like 2