Here's Wednesday and Thing

Tampa Doll

My Daughter asked me to make a Wednesday doll for her.  She found the pattern she liked, so I knew it would be exactly what she wanted.  I had a few problems, but they were taken care of by the designer.  Now I used size 10 thread for the hair, instead of the synthetic hair the designer used.  What was nice is that you did not have to sew the arms and legs on, they were worked into the body, like a sock monkey or tiger and others.

Well, here she is with thing from the Adams Family.

Wednesday and thing02.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

My daughter got her Wednesday doll the other day and sent pictures to show how happy she is with it.

One picture shows her in a chair with Pooh that I made her.

Wednesday doll 01.jpg

Wednesday doll 02.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/15/2023 at 8:08 AM, Tampa Doll said:

My Daughter asked me to make a Wednesday doll for her.  She found the pattern she liked, so I knew it would be exactly what she wanted.  I had a few problems, but they were taken care of by the designer.  Now I used size 10 thread for the hair, instead of the synthetic hair the designer used.  What was nice is that you did not have to sew the arms and legs on, they were worked into the body, like a sock monkey or tiger and others.

Well, here she is with thing from the Adams Family.

Wednesday and thing02.jpg

Adorable!!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Y.Marie said:

Hi Tampa Doll,

I like your Wednesday doll and Thing too.

Yes could you please let me know where to find the pattern you made?

Thank you,

YMarie:heart

I don't know if I am doing you a favor or not, but here is where I bought the pattern.

Wednesday and thing

It is suppose to be 11 inches tall, but mine ended up being 18 inches tall and I used the same yarn as her, so go figure.  Any questions PM me.

• Like 1

Hi Tampa Doll,

Yes that is a nice favor to let me know about Wednesday doll and Thing pattern. I didn't know they came together.

Thank you so much,

Y.Marie:heart

• Like 1