Hi from out west in the desert !!

natcat

Hi C.A.T.! Welcome to the board...I'm just now reading your post...a little late! From another "out westerner"...I'm about 90 miles south of you in Ventura County (Moorpark). My in-laws lived in Palmdale for a few years, and my sister in law lived in Acton. I LOVE the desert!!

Sounds like you've been pretty busy crocheting! Its inspiring!

From another Carol;)

Hi Calico Carol

Yes, I have been doing a lot of crocheting!! it's a great way for me to relax:clap

It's nice to meet another Carol:) . My most favorite to crochet is ripple afghans:hook .

I just finished, and shipped out my 4th. afghan, neat:) ;) . 2 of our sons & daughter-in-laws, and 3 of our grandchildren, live in arizona, it sure felt good, to get the afghans shipped:cheer :clap .. My parents still live in Palmdale, and what is really neat, is my hubby & I used to even live in Acton. Then it was a very small town, now, it has grown quite a bit.. Nice to meet you Carol:yay

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Carol! Welcome to Crochetville! :yay

:bounceHello faithpa76 !!

Thank you for the nice welcome, I was just sitting in on our couch, crocheting my 5th ripple afghan, for our son & daughter-in-law :hook ..in hunter green, burgundy, & buff, I think that when it's finished, it will look real nice, I wasn't sure about those colors together, but they asked for them, so we went to waly world, picked them up, and here I am!! it's fun though, I hope you had a nice Holiday!!!

Archived