Hi from out west in the desert !!

natcat

:hiHello Everyone, I just joined today, & I'm glad to have found such welcoming people:clap !!! My hubby & I have live out here in the desert for many years, & like it :yay I just finished a ripple afghan for one of our grandson's, & we know he will like it, he likes to cuddle-up and stay warm,while he is taking a nap. I hope that everyone has a great day:ty , C.A.T. in Calif.

Hello!!!!! Welcome to C'ville from an American living in Brussels! Glad to have you join us! :hug

Hello Kimberly!! Thank You,that's really nice of you, I know that I'll like it:clap here on C'Ville.. C.A.T in the desert:D

Hi CAT

:welcome

Where in the desert do you live? I'm in Moreno Valley. Hope you like it here. I don't post that often, but I do check in and read from time to time.

Have a great time.

Kim

:welcome :welcome From another outwesterner in the desert from utah.

:ty Evelyn, for all of us people that have lived out here just almost all of our lives, maybe we could call ourselves "desert lovers", mostly because there isn't anywhere else that we would like to live...The earthquakes we can handle, but tornadoes, & hurricanes???? NOT!!!:hook

Hi CAT

Where in the desert do you live? I'm in Moreno Valley. Hope you like it here. I don't post that often, but I do check in and read from time to time.

Have a great time.

Kim

Hi!! prp14me !! We live in Rosamond, it's quiet, safe, & there aren't a lot of people that want to live here because it's so far away from most "ALL of the BIG STORES", so what, we can drive 22 miles, it's not going to breat us:cheer . Have A Great day!!

Hi, and welcome from VA:hook

:hiHello back to you dogymom!! , that's nice of all of you to welcome me to your website:yay , I know that I will have a good time learning more about crocheting, because I have to crochet a small afghan for our great-grandaughter-to-be!!!!! I'm not that old, just the way it is, & showing our LOVE for our family!! :waving , I'm going to go get some:coffee YEAH!!, I've always known that I was right when my relatives kept telling to stop dringking coffee, & I kept telling them NO I WILL NOT, well, not too long ago, we found out that it has a lot of anti-oxidents in each cup, just spread it out through out the day!! :cat have a great day:cheer

• 1 month later...
Hi CAT

Have a great time.

Kim

Hi Kim, We live 11 miles north of Lancaster, ca., just south of Mojave., Sorry I haven't been here a lot, but I had to finish up the ripple afghans for our grandson, & 2 grandaughters, & 1 great-grandaughter(on the way) around Dec. 28!!!!!:c9 , right now, I'm taking a little break, but i still have to crochet 3 more ripples, for our 2 sons, & 1 daughter. I sewed everyone christmas stockings, they turned out real cute!!!

:) :)

Hi C.A.T.! Welcome to the board...I'm just now reading your post...a little late! From another "out westerner"...I'm about 90 miles south of you in Ventura County (Moorpark). My in-laws lived in Palmdale for a few years, and my sister in law lived in Acton. I LOVE the desert!!

Sounds like you've been pretty busy crocheting! Its inspiring!

From another Carol;)

Archived