Christmas Decorations up (more pictures scroll down)

Tampa Doll

:ctreeMerry Christmas everyone.:ctree

The Christmas Decorations are up and lit.  As you can see no tree, except for the ceramic one my Mom made me.

The big angel on the table is the one who use to sit on my tree.  The white cover on the small table is my Christmas tree skirt that Kathy White who use to be here, designed for me.  The red one I embrodered years ago, I swear it has 50 million french knots.

My Natavity is knitted, except for the camel and long horn bull.

My other table has my snowmen on it.  I have cut down quite a bit, but when it lights up at night, it really looks pretty.  The tree in the window has colored lights, the tabels have white lights.

Thanks to Granny Squares, I now have a better picture of the main table.  To much light in the background in the original picture.

Christmas 2022 (2).JPG

Christmas 2022 (3).JPG

Christmas table 2022 image 2.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
replace picture
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Granny Square said:

Aw, so nice!  I hope you don't mind (I like to play with graphics programs), I balanced the light a little on the first one so we can see your beautiful handiwork a little better.  

Tampa Doll Table 2022.jpg

Thank you so much.  It has gotten to be a little harder for DH to work those programs.  It really looks good.  He use to be able to do that, plus graphs and such, but not as much anymore.

It does look better and you can see the angel in the back, that use to be on the top of my tree.

14 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

:ctreeMerry Christmas everyone.:ctree

The Christmas Decorations are up and lit.  As you can see no tree, except for the ceramic one my Mom made me.

The big angel on the table is the one who use to sit on my tree.  The white cover on the small table is my Christmas tree skirt that Kathy White who use to be here, designed for me.  The red one I embrodered years ago, I swear it has 50 million french knots.

My Natavity is knitted, except for the camel and long horn bull.

My other table has my snowmen on it.  I have cut down quite a bit, but when it lights up at night, it really looks pretty.  The tree in the window has colored lights, the tabels have white lights.

Christmas 2022 (1).JPG

Christmas 2022 (2).JPG

Christmas 2022 (3).JPG

😍 

I adore the tree skirt, too. When I was younger I might have tackled something as beautiful as that!!!

• Like 1

I have another Nativity set that I made for the computer room.  This one is done in thread.

Here are the decorations for that room also.  Again, sorry, but the one is a little dark.  We get sun in the back all day, hence the blinds, but it is still bright.  The second really shows off the Nativity set

7E2F8CAFDC394EC5B55471ED060B110B.jpg.fd39eac77d7ecbc1be01fe4fe3b8ee43.jpg9837C914E7914C0696ED766D74CEC58C.jpg.f6c18ff18aa92d36578f49f2c9ed8112.jpg 

• Like 3

• Tampa Doll changed the title to Christmas Decorations up (more pictures scroll down)
  • 3 months later...