Tis the Season for Giving.

Handmade Gift Giving Guide - Winding Road Crochet

We may love it but will the recepient?  Good tips to think about on the link above.

Enjoy embroidery?  Embroidered cards? Embroidered Christmas Cards with Easy Printable Template - Winding Road Crochet

Gift basket... Crochet Gift Basket Ideas using Free Crochet Patterns - Winding Road Crochet

Printable Gift Tags for Handmade Gifts - Winding Road Crochet

She has lots of pattern offers as well.  With the option to buy a pdf at her Etsy store.

• Like 1

I've received crochet flat angels 😍 and love them! I too have made them in the past for gift toppers and included in Christmas cards and have seen them hanging on the receivers Christmas trees. Unfortunately, I lost my favorite pattern I used.

A crochet cellphone stand is nice too. Or a tablet stand. I just may make me one for my Kindle.

Edited by ReniC
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ReniC said:

I've received crochet flat angels 😍 and love them! I too have made them in the past for gift toppers and included in Christmas cards and have seen them hanging on the receivers Christmas trees. Unfortunately, I lost my favorite pattern I used.

A crochet cellphone stand is nice too. Or a tablet stand. I just may make me one for my Kindle.

Winding Road had an angel in her newsletter with a fringe lower half.  Thanks for sharing that cell phone stand.  I'm forever propping mine up on items, that tend to fall over.  Makes a pretty good gift idea!

Edited by NCcountrygal

Love those mug-rugs!

Many years ago I made Strawberry Freezer Jam with homemade breads for Christmas gifts, and they were a huge hit. I even made some for us. Here's a recipe similar to the one I made, and it even includes a free label to print out. (BTW: There are some great recipes on this site)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Haven't been out of bed much last several days...flu.  Was browsing that website a little bit today.  Thanks for sharing.

Oh I'm so sorry. Take good care and get well very soon. :hug

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Activity to occupy little ones and I remember at least one link for adults. Just fun coloring. 
https://www.thesprucecrafts.com/free-christmas-coloring-pages-1357368

Thanks for the link. I have printed out some coloring pages and a bingo set for the grands.

4 hours ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

Thanks for the link. I have printed out some coloring pages and a bingo set for the grands.

You are welcome.  Mine enjoy coloring and the 6 yo loves word search.  The Bingo activities look like a great activity I hadn't noticed till you mentioned.

On 11/29/2022 at 5:08 PM, ReniC said:

Just wanted to let you know I made that cellphone stand, luv it.  

4 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Just wanted to let you know I made that cellphone stand, luv it.  

Good for you! I was going to make myself one too, but GS gave me one for Christmas. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ReniC said:

Good for you! I was going to make myself one too, but GS gave me one for Christmas. 

So, happy for you.  GS nailed a perfect gift. 

I will definitely make some more crochet cellphone stands for gifting and maybe one or two to sit in different rooms.  My to do list ... as is said, my plate runneth over with planned projects.  (I just noticed that weird tab thing has disappeared, woohoo) 😁

20 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

So, happy for you.  GS nailed a perfect gift. 

I will definitely make some more crochet cellphone stands for gifting and maybe one or two to sit in different rooms.  My to do list ... as is said, my plate runneth over with planned projects.  (I just noticed that weird tab thing has disappeared, woohoo) 😁

My project wish list has runneth over for years! :rofl I do like your idea for cellphone stands in each room though. Uh oh here I go again.

I'm glad for you that the weird tab thingy disappeared finally. I was getting it also but no longer. I do get a red jagged line under a misspelled word and words run together but I'm not complaining since my typing skills have gone out the window.

Edited by ReniC
  • Haha 1