Hannahnic14

Hannahnic14

Question

Hi! I started a blanket about 2 years ago and decided to drag it back out. But of course I don't remember the stitch name or pattern and didn't save the video I learned it from🤦‍♀️ Can anyone help me identify it?? It had a specific 2 word name (I think) and maybe started with an S?

20221128_110338.jpg

20221128_110333.jpg

20221128_110327.jpg

Edited by Hannahnic14
To add pictures

3 answers to this question

Welcome to the ville!  But I'm sorry I don't have the answer.  This pattern includes spike stitches, where you make a stitch in a 2 rows or more below, around the stitches in a row or rows between.   

You might include 'spike' in your pattern search phrase, hopefully this is in the file name; unfortunately a lot of stitches have multiple names for the same thing, (it seems to me there is another name for spike stitch too but it's not coming to me), so it may not help if your pattern may have called them something else, or didn't mention the stitch.  

But at the very least, looking up how to do the spike stitch may help you reverse-engineer this by looking carefully at the placement of the stitches you already have, and making notes.