Favorite Size 10 Christmas Patterns?

Mooncake

Question

Hi I am new here and not sure this is the right place to post this.

Just curious what is everyone's favorite Christmas patterns using size 10 crochet thread? 

I have an abundance of of size 10 thread I want to use up. I'm mostly looking for free patterns as I am living on disability benefits right now and I am also curious about all the neat things available regardless of price. :)  

5 answers to this question

Tampa Doll taught me you can translate lots of things to size 10 that are made with heavier yarn.  I've been making some ami's and ornaments in size 10 because they are smaller with thread and I had the colors on hand.  The pattern is the same just a smaller hook.

I know there are others on here that do more traditional work with thread like doilies.

Hi Bailey, thanks for reply. Yes I do that too especially for the amigurumi as I prefer them smaller. I'm just wondering what are other people's favorite patterns if they'd like to share. It could include other size yarns for sure! :)  

I'm a threadie, doilies mostly, an occasional bookmark or snowflake to stick into a holiday card.  I just posted this link on another thread, but I'll post it again - some of these items are in thread already, but others would be cute in thread, like those little evergreen trees (0-1398) on page 1 or the little gingerbread man (0-999), on the second page.  Or the potholders 0-1071 back on the first page could be coasters in thread....

Thanks so much for re-posting that link there is so much nice stuff there woww Those trees are beautiful! I am definitely making some stuff from that link. I will post back anything I make. Currently I'm finishing up a little Kirby with a hat and sword that I found on youtube. :)

As Bailey4 said, you can take any pattern and make it with size 10 thread and size 7 hook.  They usually come out about 1/2 the size.  

NCCountryGal posted this place HERE.  They are free and quite cute.  The tree is 5" tall, so depending on how lose or tight you crochet it will be about 1/2 the size or larger.

Maybe you can find something you like there.