Seeking Christmas doiley patterns

Dolores Peck

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi Dolores, welcome to the 'ville!

I am seeing 'pointsettia' photography items for sale by Bob R. Cooly (wall art, printed T shirts with flower photo sort of thing), but nothing to do with crochet.  And nothing for the spelling poinsetea, I'm seeing multiple spelling of pointsetta and pointsettia if you mean the flower (none of which the spellcheck on this site seems to like).  Spellcheck approves of Poinsettia.  (I'm not making fun, I wasn't sure how to spell it either).

Here is a search on Ravelry of crochet patterns in English using the last spelling.  I did not narrow it down to free patterns, there are search criteria on the left side of the page so you can click 'free' if you want.

Lacycrochet, that is the first one I thought of when I saw this thread, I'd printed it out and didn't note the source; I made it when I retired in 2006, (and finally had time to crochet again) so it would have been around the right time frame.  Good find! 

And Tampa Doll, your search skills are better than mine :hook 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 6:08 PM, Granny Square said:

Lacycrochet, that is the first one I thought of when I saw this thread, I'd printed it out and didn't note the source; I made it when I retired in 2006, (and finally had time to crochet again) so it would have been around the right time frame.  Good find! 

And Tampa Doll, your search skills are better than mine :hook 

I doubt that very much.  Half the time I can't seem to find what I am looking for.  Glad you found what you wanted.