Hooks by a Non-Crocheter

ReniC

Pioneer Woman is now selling crochet hooks at Walmart. I don't think she even crochets or knots! 🤑

hooks.jpg

Reni-- It's more about branding than it is anything else....  If people like her ...she could put Her color scheme brand on it like a makeup compact and people would buy it....$$$$$

Last year I wanna say after Christmas maybe they had a whole bunch of her stuff on clearance they were like these travel bags Originally they were right almost 40 bucks... I end up buying 4 bags 10 bucks a piece I use them to put my yarn stuff in for projects... I'm not a particular fan of her color scheme aim however I was looking at the type of product in the price point...

Edited by Jayashiangel

18 hours ago, Jayashiangel said:

Reni-- It's more about branding than it is anything else....  If people like her ...she could put Her color scheme brand on it like a makeup compact and people would buy it....$$$$$

Last year I wanna say after Christmas maybe they had a whole bunch of her stuff on clearance they were like these travel bags Originally they were right almost 40 bucks... I end up buying 4 bags 10 bucks a piece I use them to put my yarn stuff in for projects... I'm not a particular fan of her color scheme aim however I was looking at the type of product in the price point...

I get it. She is into selling everything, clothes, dishes, flatware, kitchen cooking/baking products. The list goes on. I too have a couple of her products my daughter bought on clearance also. A paper towel holder which I like and a spatula that I don't use because it's too flimsy. Most of it is stuff that would just take up shelf space. She's making a killing though.

4 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Sing the song.  Money.  Money money.  lol

Now I'll be hearing that song all day today! 😂

• Haha 2

Yeah it is all about the Money.  It was said perfect in Jerry Maguire.  "Show me the money".

That song is as bad as It's a Small World by Disney.  Hear it once and it stays there all day.

Little more than I would spend on 3 hooks.

• Like 2