Hi! I'm Angelia but everyone calls me Angel. I've been crocheting for nine years. I picked up the hobby while I was pregnant and in the hospital due to complications. I'd say I was self taught but the truth is that YouTube taught me. I took a break from the hooks for a long period of time (about three or four years) and I'm just now getting back into it. I make things for my community. I specialize in womens clothing and handbags. 

So on more of a personal note here... 

I have four kids and an a boyfriend all of whom I adore more than anything else in life. I also have a dog and a raccoon. I consistently refer to myself at the crazy coon lady. It's okay. Anyway, my kids are 12, 11, 9, and 8 and honestly we could throw my boyfriend in with that mix because he's a big child himself. Im 32 and he's 26. I cuss like a sailor but I'm actually really friendly. Just trying to make it through this world one stitch at a time!

Heres a picture of me wearing a cropped tank top that I made. 

D28B915F-691C-450B-93A5-AFA4263E79C9.thumb.jpeg.b9ee864a30f0a51d4127a3418aa6d6ff.jpeg

Welcome to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.

Very beautiful top.  We love to see pictures.

Never known anyone who had a raccoon for a pet.  Sounds interesting.

Thank you! 

Owning a raccoon is challenging to say the least. She has her own little personality and always wants to touch EVERYTHING! Her name is Ella Mae and I've had her since she was only a few days old. Her momma abandoned her. She doesn't bite! That's one question people always ask me but she doesn't. She loves any human she comes in contact with. I'll post a picture of her when we first got her and now. 

6BFA72C3-9E46-4064-8EC8-E95DBDB901D2.thumb.jpeg.0faa3d9c2a67a200ca6ad482134be060.jpeg

she didn't even have her mask or the rings on her tail yet and from my research that indicates that she was less than a week old. It took almost a week before the rings on her tail started to appear. The mask developed over time as well.

05712701-F877-4179-9C2C-7864A8F44177.thumb.png.452adf91e4cdd30bfef172a081fb4f9d.png

She's a beauty.. well... to me anyway. She's my little trash bandit. My current WIP is a pair of shorts but I'm struggling with creativity block for some reason. Here's those as well.

E86671E6-17B6-4681-81B8-1577DF0BDC5B.thumb.jpeg.24f1b680829f4300f075c0af0759c810.jpeg

Hello from Mississippi! We've had a series of orphaned raccoons over the years that we kept for varying lengths of time--one with eyesight problems for 12 years. Like human children they each had very different personalities. Such cute, sweet, smart, complicated critters. Hope your creativity block ends soon.

I love my coon but yes she is very complicated. Raccoon are prone to eyesight problems. That's why they use their hands so much. They have a set of whiskers in their hands that help them "see" because their eyesight isn't so great.