Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket

Are you looking out for a quick Crochet Blanket Pattern that looks appealing and delightful to whip up? Then  look no further. Here is a Pretty pattern for Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket that works up quickly and the finished blanket looks stunning. The blanket is made with crochet ripple stitch. I love working up this stitch. The ripple stitch gives a smooth wavy look .It's a basic stitch which looks great on other crochet projects like scarves , afghans, Crochet pillows , Table runners and many more.

The Textured Ridged looks of the blanket comes by working only in the Back loops. The pattern uses only Double Crochet stitches and it's a One Row Repeat Pattern which makes it even more fun to work with. This blanket is super versatile as regards to color coding. I used cake yarn for the Blanket. I love how the color change stripes happen with these cake yarns. You could make yours with Solid Colors too. Get creative and make it with your imagination to match it up to any occasion.

Materials Used:-
Cake Yarn 
4 mm Crochet Hook

Size:-
35 inches- Customizable to any size

Written and Photo tutorial

https://rajiscrafthobby.blogspot.com/2022/06/crochet-ridged-rainbow-ripple-blanket.html

Video Tutorial

Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket.png