Crochet Pattern

tlsteptoe

Question

5 answers to this question

This is the post you found (I assume), just in case anyone else finds this thread, I was able to download it with no issue.

Just throwing this out there, I am using a PC with Chrome Browser, when I click on a PDF it downloads and minimizes it at the bottom left of my screen [this may be a default setting, I have never tried to change it].  You have to click on the minimized 'file title' to open the PDF.  I just downloaded the file on Crojulee's Crochetville post and took a screen shot, this is what it looks like on my screen.  You may not have spotted this file icon, and possibly downloaded it a time or 2 without realizing it (I've done this on occasion, ahem).  It may depend on your PDF reader program, I'm using Adobe Acrobat.

edited to add, and I was able to open the file with no problem.

PDF File in Chrome.jpg

Edited by Granny Square

Welcome to the 'ville, Jaccy!  If you go to the main menu here, under 'crochet discussion', there is an area for Crochet Patterns, then under that Free Original Patterns.  If you click on that last one, there is a 'pinned' thread right at the top called 'Darski's free doll patterns'.  Darski is a member here, and she has a LOT of cute free patterns for larger dolls.  I'm not sure of the sizes, but hopefully you will find what you are looking for, or that you can tweak to fit.  Here is a link 

Just wanted to add, Crochetville is primarily a chat site, and while there are areas for members to post patterns of their own design, or 'look at this cool pattern I found on this blog!', it not really organized to find specific patterns or types of patterns.  Probably the best way to do that is to go to the pattern area in the menu, then scroll to the very top, right side - there is a search box, in your case type in 'doll' (without quotes), and tell it to search only in the current section (which is why I said to navigate there first), and you should find Darski's and other patterns (actual dolls will probably also come up, but probably less would come up if you searched on 'doll clothes' since that phrase is unlikely to appear on a pattern.).