Good Day to my fellow crochet lovers

SmeSues

I do hope my choice of colous and font size are acceptable- some forums have strict rules etc. I have been enjoying numerous types of stitchery and needlework since I was a very young girl- embroidery first, and that moved quickly on to crochet. As a Southpaw crochet was quite a challenge! My teachers were all right handed and it was many many years before I learned knitting was neither a left nor right handed craft and I taught myself with no time wasted.  My current project is a sweater for a 78gram Yorkie. Any tips would be greatly appreciated 😊 please fell free to call me Suess- like Dr. Suess- a leftover from the days my step daughters were wee babbies, and called me Sues♥️ Our children are all grown up and gone off to either post secondary education or have married, providing many grand babbies to adore and stitch for. 

I look forward to making many new friends and the joy of learning new stitches and techniques any are willing to share 😊

Welcome to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.

We put no restriction on font size or color, but a lot of us have trouble with small font.  That is our problem.  Use the size you are comfortable with.