What’s the brand and color name of this yarn?

Kayla Jackson

So I came across this website on a link from Pinterest: https://woolpatterns.com/moss-stitch-in-a-square-blanket-free-crochet-pattern/ and I want to make the second blanket (moss stitch in a square) in the exact colors in the picture. When you click on the link it goes to how to make the blanket, but it’s in blue/yellow. I love the peaches and corals and was wondering if anyone would know what brand and color name it would be. It looks like it’s one of those self striping cakes, but I can’t find it anywhere online.

Edited after seeing Baily4's reply - I'd be surprised if the colors weren't cut after each round, and part of the yarn discarded - those edges look much cleaner than self striping usually produces.  I think I'd be more comfortable buying separate skeins to ensure clean transitions.

Edited by Granny Square

It's her pattern and her pattern page so I'm thinking she likely knows what she used for the yarn.

I checked the project pages for the project over there and while some projects do list using the cakes there are a variety of yarns used for this project.  The projects go back to at least 2018, so it wouldn't surprise me that Caron has since discontinued the color.  I run into this all the time with patterns.

I end up using Yarn Sub all the time to find something close when yarn is discontinued or hard to find.

17 minutes ago, Granny Square said:

Edited after seeing Baily4's reply - I'd be surprised if the colors weren't cut after each round, and part of the yarn discarded - those edges look much cleaner than self striping usually produces.  I think I'd be more comfortable buying separate skeins to ensure clean transitions.

There were several questions on the page she never answered asking if the colors were cut and restarted that never were answered.