Patriot's Cheerleader

Tampa Doll

I have a cheerleader for the Philadelphia Eagles.  Then I was going to make one for the Buccaneers.  So I thought a friend might like one for the Patriots.  I know the outfit is knitted, but the saddle shoes and socks are crocheted with size 10 thread.

I bought the logo to make it look good.

Cheerleder NewEngland (4).jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 2

Love it. My grown niece would go bonkers for the Pat's outfit. Of course, now that Brady is with the Buc's (did he retire or not?) maybe she is not as loyal since her crush was on him more than the team. I'll have to ask her. Anyway, your outfit is very nice.

• Like 1

Yep Brady will be back this year.  They are now trying to figure out if he will play in 2023.  They bugged him till he said yeah I retire.

One good thing is that most everyone who went out to find a different team, has now changed their minds and came back.

Thank you all for the compliments.  I am now working on one for the Bucs.

20 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Yep Brady will be back this year.  They are now trying to figure out if he will play in 2023.  They bugged him till he said yeah I retire.

One good thing is that most everyone who went out to find a different team, has now changed their minds and came back.

Thank you all for the compliments.  I am now working on one for the Bucs.

Seems to me he would want to go out in a blaze at his age and not be injured. Maybe he needs a hobby like crocheting! LOL

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...