Waffle Stitch Mug Cozy with a Heart Valentine's Day Crochet Pattern

Since Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, I wanted to add another cute Crochet Valentine’s Day themed pattern to my bucket list. I love crocheting handmade gifts and I whipped up this quick and easy Crochet Waffle Stitch Mug Cozy with a Heart. It would be a wonderful gift option for Valentine's Day. Giving a handmade gift on Valentine's Day is great because it shows that you took out time from your day to create something from your heart for somebody. 

I wanted to make something useful which can used on a daily basis. I have used Waffle Stitch and have added a small crochet heart as an embellishment which is cute and fits in with the whole heart theme of Valentine's Day. This is a very simple project that can be completed in less than an hour. It makes a great gift. 

The Crochet Waffle stitch pattern is simply lovely and creates a nice textured look. The Waffle Stitch pattern resembles the texture of a waffle. This stitch looks great on any crochet project be it a Crocheted scarf or a Crochet blanket Crochet bag or Crochet Dishcloth and many more.

Materials Used:-

8 Ply Yarn
4mm Crochet Hook
Wooden Button or any Embellishment

Video Tutorial

Waffle Stitch Mug Cozy with a Heart.png