I've been working on a daffodil doily, started an oblong doily (on hold).  Going to make round placemats for kitchen and add a daisy or more.  (changing color theme from citrus(yellow, orange, green) to yellow and blue)

Just finished a nice floral square, I included a link in the Love thread in patterns.  May make a pillow with that one.  Photo colors was a quick trial run.

IMG_0631.JPG

I am still working on a 2021 project. I took a break from it for the holidays! I love the colors so I am gonna keep it 🙂👍

Colors: red heart spring green and mainstays green and gray

Pattern: Youtube Video called "How to Crochet the Ripple Stitch + FREE Crochet Blanket Pattern [MOCHA RIPPLE AFGHAN]" which was posted by TL Yarn Crafts

I switched up the number of rows I did for each color. I chose to alternate between 2 and 3 rows instead of doing the same every time. I feel like it gave it a quirky look. I plan to make it large enough to be used on a twin mattress, so I still have a ways to go! It's not laying completely flat, so the pictures make it look a little wonky anyway 😅

IMG_5864.jpg

IMG_5865.jpg

• Like 2

Busy making another oven door towel dress.  On the side, another rib dishcloth.  Daffodil doily, several petals to finish.  Made another, Oval Picot Peaks Doily (photo above).  My goal: set of 4 placemats with a daisy coaster(applique added).

What's on Your Hooks?

• 2 weeks later...

I just started a baby blanket--he's due in about a month so it's time to get going. I've just put aside a sweater for my GD--need arm length measurements and another skein of yarn to finish it. I thought I had plenty, but not so. Sigh.

I joined ami along on Amigurumi.com and making birds. I've made a budgeriar and a hoopoe from the pattern and then I experimented and customized the pattern to make a blue tit and a woodpecker.

That made me to put my sweater away... for a while, I guess...

I’ve been working on some sunflower coasters. I want to do sets of 6 and make each one unique in the set. I gave one set to a friend for Christmas and she loves them! I’m to stock up for birthdays and other holidays 😁👍🏻

Followed a YouTube video to make, super easy:

9F7D5F5C-2B58-4A12-AA94-703B2EFF07EB.jpeg

AACA1E79-EBF1-4B86-B1ED-76EF2198EA40.jpeg

5F46D677-C454-49BA-9598-59C64DDD837A.jpeg

2E77B013-8168-4333-8FF1-A6AF17246774.jpeg

Edited by LittleBearsPorch
  • Like 2

I'm making an Owl pillow out of Red Heart-Stripe for one of my Grt-GD's. I'm making it a few inches larger than the pattern and putting "feather tufts" on each top corner. She's bonkers for owls so I figured she'd get a kick out of one so colorful.