Lavelle26

I posted this in another forum but I didn't get any responses yet so maybe I had the wrong forum.

I was wondering now to make an avatar that I could use here at crochetville. I don't know how to make one and I also don't know how to get it onto this website. Any help??

Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can only use the default avatars that are available until your post count reaches 40 and above and you become a "villager". Once you reach that magic number, a bunch of new things will magically appear for you that you may not even know are there! But you will also be able to insert a custom avatar to display with your user name. You would do that by going to the "User CP" in the bar at the top of the page (last item on the left of the screen), and select "Edit Avatar" on the page it will take you to.

Good luck, and welcome to Crochetville! In no time, you will have your 40 posts, you are already up to 29! :yay

Forgot to mention that someone else will have to help you with creating an avatar. That part is a bit out of my realm of experience! :lol

Thanks Goldi,

I knew I was missing something since I have seen others with thier own personal avatars and there wasn't anywhere I could see to add them. I guess things will get better after 40? That's what they say about life to, isn't it?

Thanks Goldi,

I knew I was missing something since I have seen others with thier own personal avatars and there wasn't anywhere I could see to add them. I guess things will get better after 40? That's what they say about life to, isn't it?

So they say! :lol But the answer is yes - it will get better after 40! You're welcome!

Archived