Ponchos

Crochet Smooches

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're both beautiful! I don't know which one I like the most!!! Where are the patterns from?:hook

Thank you girl, I posted the link for the Kickx Poncho and many more. The title is, Links to Amazing Ponchos.

As for the Arizona Poncho, I have it printed out at home, but I can't remember the site addy, I will have to look it up at home, I'm at work right now, so I will do that later...;)

Welcome Ava

I have been wondering where you were! Have missed all of the wonderful items you create and crochet.

The ponchos are once again supurb. Am looking forward to receiving those instructions.

Keep up the good work girl.

June

Hi June:

I missed you as well GIRL!!!!! I finally found where you all went, never leave me again:) ;)

I posted the link for the Kickx Poncho and then some, you can find it under the title, Links to Amazing Ponchos, I posted it this morning.

ENJOY GIRL!!!!!!

Both are beautiful! The white one looks so intricate.

Hello You DIVA YOU!!!!!! Thanks so much for the nice compliments, the white poncho was the easiest, it is all DC, I made changes to the neckline, it was SC and reverse SC at the top, nothing fancy and extravagant......."LOL".

I have to look up the link and post it, so you can see how it easy it was and is.

Hi Ava! Good to see you've finally joined us......can't wait to see more of your ponchos and of course your big smile.....lol!

Thanks Jaclim, I'm so happy I found this forum, it is so "LIVE", lots of stuff going on here and I'm just loving it.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!:D

ava:

i'm glad to see you here at crochetvile. i've seen your website with all of your crochet creations.the kickz poncho is nice, can you share the link to the pattern?

tracy

Hi Luv, I posted the link to the Kickx Poncho, under the title Links to Amazing Ponchos, it is under show and tell..........Have fun GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the lovely compliments.

Archived