Crochet Smooches

Ponchos

Ava, I have been admiring your work for some time now. Every thing you make is beautiful....I can't understand where you find the time to make these ponchos which are a lot of yarn and work.....Keep up the good work and keep in touch with us....:clap

Thank you so much girl, I was not aware that you were admiring my stuff for quite awhile, I'm truly happy to hear that, makes me feel real good inside.

I love to crochet, so I always find the time to do it, I work full-time and I take my crochet to work and do it on my breaks and lunches, and I also crochet as soon as I get home from work, so in other words, I eat, dream, live to crochet........:lol :lol :lol

Have a lovely day girl.

Ava.

You look very pretty in your ponchos! Nice job!:cheer

Gorgeous ponchos,Ava!It's good to see your smiling face here at Crochetville:hug !

Thats what it's called"admiring"her work .I have also been admiring her work cause she does do beautiful and gorgeous things. I always think about where she gets the time but ...the truth is the day is 24 hours long and somewhere along those 24 ...there MUST be time to crochet..lol:hook

Ava, I have been admiring your work for some time now. Every thing you make is beautiful....I can't understand where you find the time to make these ponchos which are a lot of yarn and work.....Keep up the good work and keep in touch with us....:clap

Beautiful work!

I don't normally go for ponchos- but those are really elegant and beautiful - well done!

Thanks for sharing :cheer

Thanks so much for the very nice compliments. I really do try.:D

Ava.

:cheerBoth are gorgeous, as is the model! Please do share the pattern site for these! :hook

Thank you, thank you, I printed the patterns out and now I'm at work and they are at home, so what I will do is post the links for those ponchos on Monday.....I hope that will be o.k.

Thanks again;)

Ava.

Hi Avaaa!!:waving I didn't know you were a member here.It is so nice to see that you are because I see that you share your beautiful work. Just in case ...I am Olga and I have been to your castle a couple of times and you have emailed me back..remember ..the one about the bathroom sets...( the santa one) ..there you go..now you know who I am...:lol Glad to see we are crochet partners..lol//take care

Hello Olga,

Oh for sure I remember you;) I just joined yesterday, this forum is "LIVE" I am loving it so far, there's so much going on here and the ladies on here do make really wonderful stuff, I was browsing through some of the stuff they make. I thought I was busy, but they are more busy than I am:D

This site is "AWESOME" and I know I'm gonna enjoy it here, it is really great to see and hear from someone I am familiar with.

One Love Girl.

Ava.

Those ponchos are absolutely gorgeous! Love the color and elegance! :)

Thank you Black widow!!!!!!!!!!!

Ava:manyheart

Gorgeous ponchos,Ava!It's good to see your smiling face here at Crochetville:hug !

Thank you Yarncat, I'm so happy I found this forum, it is so "LIVE".:D :D :D :D .

Ava.

Ava,

I loved both of your ponchos, awesome work! And what a pretty smile you have! :manyheart

:hug,

Lorry

Just have to add my two cents too!!

They are both just gorgeous!!

You do awsome work!

Ava,

I loved both of your ponchos, awesome work! And what a pretty smile you have! :manyheart

:hug,

Lorry

:)Thanks Lorry for the nice compliments, now I'm blushing........;)

Beautiful. I love them. Would love to get the pattern for them, if you wouldn't mind sending them to me.

Thank you, I can send you the links to the patterns, just send me a reminder, I have so much going on right now, I just moved into my new house, and I am still trying to get settled, so please send me a reminder and I will gladly send you the links.

Have a great night.

Just have to add my two cents too!!

They are both just gorgeous!!

You do awsome work!

Thank you, thank you......:yay