pineknott 0

No Shoot the Moon winner this week!

YTD scores for the end of May:

Gold Medal Winner: pineknott +92

Silver Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +44

Bronze Medal Winner: Jayashiangel +18

PBLKNP -4

May's Shoot the Moon Winner: greyhoundgrandma -88

I finished 3 skeins in a basket and started on the next three. It's three strands held together with a K hook so it's going pretty fast....+6.

Also working on a scarf.

WTD +6

Edited by greyhoundgrandma

Still chugging along with my afghan.  Next weekend is going to be Knit-in-Public Day, so I may end up stocking up at our LYS, where I’m going to craft in public.  However, in the meantime:

WTD = +2

:manyheart

I got in the materials for the next three stripes of the Annie's kit....-6.

Crocheted some but haven't used up anything....

WTD -6

I'm hopeless. I just ordered the pattern and yarn for the Sholach Mosaic afghan. Translating from one type yarn to another and paranoia required ordering just a little extra yarn to be safe, so 12 skeins.

I finished a scarf. Used up a skein and rolled another into a ball....+3.

Working on the stripes kit and rolled two skeins into a balls...+2

The 12 skeins arrived today...-24        

Hey everyone been a little busy this past couple weeks... I have been crocheting but then I blink and it's already Sunday and forgot to post so let's try it today and see if I can get it done... Well I started a project the other day with a skein black yarn and so I frog the project like six times and rolled it back up so I don't even know how that works 🤔 maybe +2   I gave up on that project and just went back to water bottle covers cuz they're a little bit quicker until I can find something else... And then we also went shopping at the thrift store and ended up buying several skeins of yarn my daughter and I so I think we got like 10 so we'll divide that by 5 for me..

So this week I would say I am at

WTD=

+2 for the black skein (🐸 project)

-10 for the thrift store skeins

+6 for the skeins water bottle cozies

Does that mean -2??? For the week?

YTD----+18 last update 

Hoping I figured it all out??? How did all you guys do this week????

Edited by Jayashiangel

I haven't been here for a month :eek (May 24)!! I made 36 squares for a baby afghan that has to be done mid Aug. (baby's due in Sept.). I used 1 skein and rolled 2 down (+ 4) :cheer . When I got 3 rows :crocheting together, it seemed too long. The squares were about 6 1/2 (+/-), not 6. It turns out I was using the wrong hook :blush (I instead of H). So, I took squares off and I'm going with 5 X 5. The good thing is, I'll get it done sooner :lol . Now what do I do with 11 leftover squares :think ? 

WTD:  + 4  YTD:  + 48

Ellie 13

25 minutes ago, Ellie 13 said:

I haven't been here for a month :eek (May 24)!! I made 36 squares for a baby afghan that has to be done mid Aug. (baby's due in Sept.). I used 1 skein and rolled 2 down (+ 4) :cheer . When I got 3 rows :crocheting together, it seemed too long. The squares were about 6 1/2 (+/-), not 6. It turns out I was using the wrong hook :blush (I instead of H). So, I took squares off and I'm going with 5 X 5. The good thing is, I'll get it done sooner :lol . Now what do I do with 11 leftover squares :think ? 

WTD:  + 4  YTD:  + 48

Ellie 13

Maybe a scarf?

I hang my head in shame I went shopping and bought a yarn..

4 large cones of cotton yarn

8 balls of cotton yarn

WTD= -16 plus I used up four balls so I think that makes it -12????

YTD=+16 

Edited by Jayashiangel

I finished the baby afghan and made a pink dress for the teddy bear. My co-worker loved them. I finished 30 squares for the toddler afghan, 18 more to go (6 X 8 squares). I'll definitely get it done in time. I used a skein, a ball and rolled a skein down (+ 4) :yay . I've been asked to make a minion (yellow guy in coveralls), so I'll have to get some yellow :yarn . I'll wait until next week though. 

WTD:  + 4   YTD:  + 52

Ellie 13