2022 Stashbusting CAL (CLOSED)

greyhoundgrandma

24 minutes ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

Ellie, hope you can avoid surgery, but maybe it's better to fix it before it gets larger?

Let's skip scores next week. Just add any totals from this next week to the last week of the month/year and we'll finish with the last scores posted on 12/31.

Hope everyone is all ready for Christmas and able to relax this week.

That's my dream world anyway. I'm having the 5-year-old grandchild's birthday party at my house Thursday (family only thank goodness), older DS and DIL coming for lunch Friday, fireworks with company coming by Christmas Eve, then lunch at my house for everyone Christmas day. Plus super cold temps coming in Thursday night so extra winterizing to do.

Wow! You’re going to be busy! We’re still frantically wrapping presents and have to get some in the mail tomorrow. We also have to get all the cards out. This year, we’re being spoiled…Christmas Eve at my step-daughter Mollie’s place and Christmas Day at my step-daughter Ashley’s. ❤️😎🎄

3 hours ago, PBLKNP said:

Wow! You’re going to be busy! We’re still frantically wrapping presents and have to get some in the mail tomorrow. We also have to get all the cards out. This year, we’re being spoiled…Christmas Eve at my step-daughter Mollie’s place and Christmas Day at my step-daughter Ashley’s. ❤️😎🎄

Definitely nice to be spoiled! I have the luck/misfortune of having the biggest house. LOL

I didn't get any points this week. I took the bus/subway to my parents. I worked on a minion during the trip. My sis & bro in law are without power and it won't be back up until after Christmas, luckily they have a generator. So they can't come, but maybe we can still have the family ZOOM. My brother is coming tomorrow so it'll be a small party. Have a nice Christmas eve and a Merry Christmas. :wreath:2snowman

WTD: 0  YDT: + 101

Ellie 13

Edited by Ellie 13

I’m going to be taking a knitting class next year, so I had to get some yarn for that, so I’m in the negatives this week!  I’m going to be having to get more yarn soon, too, because I’ll be crocheting something for my great-niece…she’s expecting!  Happy New Year, all!!!

Stashbuster Total: WTD  -6  YTD  +20

:manyheart

21 minutes ago, PBLKNP said:

Oh, no!!! I knew I’d probably shot the moon! Is there a thread for 2023 for Stashbusters? I don’t remember seeing one…

You're in good company. LOL

Just posted the new thread.

• Like 1