Boxing Day 2022, share any charity work!

babypoohsmom

Great rugs and the kitties will love them.  I remember a couple of people on here would tell me they would go to bed and get up the next day.  Their Crochetville bags were empty and the cats were inside sleeping.  It think it is the cotton they liked.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a doll and a dress for Baily4's charity.

The doll I call Patty Poker.  The dress is for a rag doll or 13" doll.

I am working on one more doll.

baby cloths 001 (1).JPG

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 1

Polly the larger doll I made.  The other I bought long ago.

Polly is one of those head and hands that you make the doll for.  I have another pattern that she is wearing a poodle skirt.

Edited by Tampa Doll

There is something wrong in the world my DH told me to shop Target for their doll sales and I did.

Got a new version of Barbie as the one I currently have seems to be disappearing.  Replacing the Vet with a Zoologist when I run out of the Vets I bought.

Found an Our Generation Gardener.

Got two kitchen Barbie sets with a little boy doll to send off with the Barbies for under $4 just love to add accessories.

Found an African American Glitter Girl doll.  I had not seen one prior to this and she was discounted quite nicely.

Still need to find a replacement Ken as Dr. Ken seems to be gone but we shall see what happens.

Remember the yarn hair dolls, head and hands.  Well, I still have a few and thought I would drag out my patterns to make one for the doll charity.

Well, here she is Chocolate Chip.  Check out the cookie on her hat.

Baby clothes 002 (1).JPG

• Like 1