"Duck and Baby" Blanket - New Pictures Added

roadrunr55

This is a blanket I made for my little grandson. Some say he looks just like me. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. :lol
This was my first graph ghan.
(The afghan is a rectangle. One side looks longer than the other because of the angle of the camera) :)

:ducky :ducky :ducky :ducky :ducky :ducky :ducky :ducky :ducky

My apologies to those who have clicked on my picture links and they did not work. I have added new pics.

post-2771-0-55048200-1362416546_thumb.jpg

post-2771-0-04522900-1362416556_thumb.jpg

that is so cute, i'd love to do graphs w/ crochet but i don't even know how to go about it lol. was there a pattern for the blanket itself, i'm expecting in april and would love to make a blanket like that one. :)

so cute! I have to learn how to do graphs - these baby blankets are soooooooo cute - and just professional looking!

I also love the border - great work. It looks super-snuggly. Also, I love baby stuff in Yellow! Just so happy and perky.

Nice work - thanks for sharing!

This is so cute. Great job.

I will be starting a graph ghan soon. Any tips would be great. I've started the ghan three times already. I finally just put it down for now, till I am done with the other projects I have going.

Thanks so much for all the compliments everyone. :waving I have a busy weekend ahead - wallpapering tonight, babysitting on Sat. and baptism on Sun. - but I will start a new thread early next week and maybe we can all work on a simple graph square just to get the basics down. I guess we would do that in the crochet-along forum. Right? I'm new here so correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived