-sigh- I love my mother.

Because my mother loves me, the following is now on its' way to my house.

ITEM DESCRIPTION:

Simply Soft Yarn -White

QUANTITY: 2, TOTAL PRICE: $4.48

Simply Soft Yarn -Bone

QUANTITY: 3, TOTAL PRICE: $6.72

Simply Soft Yarn -Black

QUANTITY: 3, TOTAL PRICE: $6.72

Simply Soft Yarn -Violet

Simply Soft Yarn -Grey Heather

QUANTITY: 1, TOTAL PRICE: $2.24

Simply Soft Brites Yarn-Limelight

Jewelbox Yarn -Manganite

QUANTITY: 1, TOTAL PRICE: $3.29

Jewelbox Yarn -Amazonite

QUANTITY: 1, TOTAL PRICE: $4.04

Jewelbox Yarn -Rubellite

Divine Yarn-Divine Blue

QUANTITY: 1, TOTAL PRICE: $4.49

Cha Cha Yarn-Merlot

QUANTITY: 1, TOTAL PRICE: $3.59

Be Mine Yarn - Sweetie Aqua

Be Mine Yarn - Wuzzy White

Grace Yarn-Ginger

Grace Yarn-Terracotta

Homespun Baby Yarn - Creamsicle

QUANTITY: 1, TOTAL PRICE: $2.69

Homespun Baby Yarn - Sweet Pea

Homespun Baby Yarn - Soft Lime

Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn - Purple

Candyland Yarn- Gumdrops

QUANTITY: 1, TOTAL PRICE: $2.51

Candyland Yarn-Little Pixie

QUANTITY: 2, TOTAL PRICE: $5.02

Cottontots Yarn-Lemon Berry

QUANTITY: 1, TOTAL PRICE: $3.95

Satin Yarn-Maitai

QUANTITY: 1, TOTAL PRICE: $2.06

Satin Yarn-Flamingo

QUANTITY: 3, TOTAL PRICE: $6.18

Satin Yarn-Mocha

QUANTITY: 4, TOTAL PRICE: $8.24

Satin Yarn-Lagoon

QUANTITY: 1, TOTAL PRICE: $2.06

TLC Cotton Plus Yarn-Tangerine

QUANTITY: 1, TOTAL PRICE: $2.42

:manyheart

:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer mom, she must love ya lots for all that, so what ya going to make her out of it:manyheart :manyheart

I will make her whatever the hell she wants for the rest of her life. lol.

Wow! How nice of her!!! I don't know about the rest of you but I love getting any craft supplies. Not only do I get a nice gift but I get to make something out of it! It's so cool that your mom knows how much you love to crochet!!!! Can't wait to see what you make with all of it!

Wow, can she be my mom? :manyheart:D

You are one lucky gal! And, from the looks of that list, you'll also be one BUSY lucky gal! I'm guessing this was your wishlist? Did you have plans for all of that yarn? Enquiring minds would like to know! :hook

Wow! How nice of her!!! I don't know about the rest of you but I love getting any craft supplies. Not only do I get a nice gift but I get to make something out of it! It's so cool that your mom knows how much you love to crochet!!!! Can't wait to see what you make with all of it!

Oh she does! My whole family thinks it's great that I crochet! Being that I live in a state with horribly cold winters, just about all of my family members have requested handmade scarves from me! My family rules.

Wow, can she be my mom? :manyheart:D

You are one lucky gal! And, from the looks of that list, you'll also be one BUSY lucky gal! I'm guessing this was your wishlist? Did you have plans for all of that yarn? Enquiring minds would like to know! :hook

Well, it was actually a late birthday present. She said she was gonna give me $100 and send me on my way, but I told her I wanted to spend it all on yarn instead. lol.

I have plans for most of the caron simply soft. With that, I have to finish my blanket, which I'm making in a deep purple/lime green/white color combo. I also have to make a blanket for my friend. She wants one in a soft pink/chocolate brown/ivory color combo. And I ordered yarn to make my mom a scarf with.

The rest is all basically me wanting to try out new yarns. I've been hooked on simply soft basically since I started crocheting last year. I love the yarn, but I want to get into combining textures and whatnot, so I just ordered a bunch of different brands/fibers/weights, just to experiment. It should be fun to test everything out! :cheer

I will make her whatever the hell she wants for the rest of her life. lol.

:laughroll :laughroll :haha:laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll

Good Answer!

I'm up for adoption, by the way :lol

:laughroll :laughroll :haha:laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll

Good Answer!

I'm up for adoption, by the way :lol

hahaha This is so great! I have a bunch of new sisters! A big crocheting family. -tear- :lol

hahaha This is so great! I have a bunch of new sisters! A big crocheting family. -tear- :lol

I love it here, too. It does feel wonderful to have all these "sisters and brothers" that are all over the world tied together with "chains of love"

Oh, boy, I'm getting sappy!:blush

Archived