Hello Friends!!!!

hookinghippie32

Oops I introduced myself in my first question so I'll just copy that right here! Im terrible with computers! 

Hello from North Carolina!!!

Hello my beautiful fiber friends!!! 
My name is Kate and I am a fiber arts enthusiast with a newish love for crochet! I first got my hands on a hook years ago when I was in a fiber arts program that mainly focused on weaving but the course required trying many fiber arts! I had a short assignment with crocheting that sadly left a bad taste in my mouth. It was not love at first stitch for me but I did learn a few basic stitches. (I hold stress in my shoulders and locked up my work pretty quickly. Making those 3 tiny samples was a nightmare to complete on time) In 2020 I had just moved to a new city 5 hours from my hometown and had put my crafting in storage in my old town until I got my own place and had space..... lockdown happened only a few weeks after I got settled with friends. I was going crazy being locked in the house with nothing to do and and my roommate suggested I get an easy startup craft and I remembered crochet.  All I needed was a hook and yarn and I would be set! Thank goodness for Youtube tutorials , granny squares, and time to spare! Now, 10 years after my first go, crochet is therapy and my winding down time instead of the nightmare that kept me up for 2 weeks!  I look forward tospending time with y'all!!!

Kate ( the happy hooking hippie!!)

Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Welcome to Crochetville 👋 

Popping by from the UK 🇬🇧 

You will love it here, we are a lovely bunch and there is always someone around to help in the crochet help section.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards 😀

Nikki