Terrible Tragedy

yarnlover66

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry for your loss:hug.You,your brother and your family are in my Prayers.

Years ago, when I was a teen, I lost my older bother. It was and still is a very very hard thing to talk about. One friend had said to me " The pain will never go away, but you will learn to live with it." And I have, and I know you and your family will too.

I hate to ask this, but I've had such an overwhelming response to mail me squares. Could everyone that is sending squares email me at t.kahler@mchsi.com again to tell me how many squares you are sending? Some people are asking me how many more I need and I don't know how many I'm getting. Someone said I need around 16-20.

Thank you again everyone! I appreciate everyone's help!

That is one thing that the minister said at Olivia's graveside service.....My brother spoke with the minister privately before the funeral and wanted to make sure that he mentioned that we should always tell people how much we love and appreciate them, because you never know when they might not be there! So remember to tell your friends and family how much you love them!

Teresa

I am so sorry for your loss, and your brother's loss. If there's anything at all I can do, just let me know. I can't imagine what you and yours are going through. I could try to make a granny square, though I've never tried before. :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are out to you and your family. I have made a square for you. If you would send me your name and address I will put that in the mail to you. This is the first time I have made a square for someone.

:hug :hug

Marlene

hi teresa, hope this finds you doing alright, i know it is so hard to deal with all of this. girl ya know i am praying for ya right? anyways got 4 squares made for ya and will need a addy. i sent ya a e-mail. please let me know your doing alright. :hug :hug :hug :hug :2hug :2hug :2hug

I want to thank everyone for all of your kind words and prayers. And the help with getting a comfortghan put together for my brother. I have received 5 squares from 5 different people and they are all beautiful.

Yesterday was my sil's 27th birthday and my brother wanted everyone to go out to eat in honor of her. It was nice. I can't believe she's been gone 2 weeks now.

I am going to be asking for advice on how to put these squares together once I get them all.

Thanks again to all of you!

:hug :hug

Archived