need help completing scallop

danie

FIRST SCALLOP - 1ST ROW: A sl st in each of next 3 tr, ch 4, 2 tr in space, 1 tr in tr, a space, a group of 4 tr, ch 10, 1 sc in next ch loop, (ch 4 and 1 sc) in each (ch 4) loop, ch 10, a group of 4 tr, a space, a group of 4 tr; do not work over remaining sts.

2ND ROW: Ch 1, turn, skip first tr; work as last row.

3RD ROW: Having 1 (ch 4) loop, work as last row.

4TH ROW: Having 1 sc only at center, work as last row.

What am I doing wrong?

5TH ROW: Ch 1, turn, a sl st In each of 4 tr, ch 4, 2 tr in space, 1 tr in tr, a space, a group of 4 tr, ch 2, 3 tr over end of next ch loop, 1 tr in tr, a space, a group of 4 tr.

6TH ROW: Ch 1, turn, a sl st in each of first 4 tr, ch 4, 2 tr in space, 1 tr in next tr, a space, a group of 4 tr, a space, a group of 4 tr.

7TH ROW: Ch 1, turn, a sl st in each of first 4 tr, ch 4, 2 tr in space, 1 tr in tr, a space, a group of 4 tr.

8TH ROW: Ch 1, turn, a sl st in each of 4 tr, ch 4, 2 tr in space, 1 tr in next tr; break off.

Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.😁

I am not very good at explaining things, but if you go the the Crochet Help thread you will get plenty of help.

57 minutes ago, danie said:

FIRST SCALLOP - 1ST ROW: A sl st in each of next 3 tr, ch 4, 2 tr in space, 1 tr in tr, a space, a group of 4 tr, ch 10, 1 sc in next ch loop, (ch 4 and 1 sc) in each (ch 4) loop, ch 10, a group of 4 tr, a space, a group of 4 tr; do not work over remaining sts.

2ND ROW: Ch 1, turn, skip first tr; work as last row.

3RD ROW: Having 1 (ch 4) loop, work as last row.

4TH ROW: Having 1 sc only at center, work as last row.

What am I doing wrong?

5TH ROW: Ch 1, turn, a sl st In each of 4 tr, ch 4, 2 tr in space, 1 tr in tr, a space, a group of 4 tr, ch 2, 3 tr over end of next ch loop, 1 tr in tr, a space, a group of 4 tr.

6TH ROW: Ch 1, turn, a sl st in each of first 4 tr, ch 4, 2 tr in space, 1 tr in next tr, a space, a group of 4 tr, a space, a group of 4 tr.

7TH ROW: Ch 1, turn, a sl st in each of first 4 tr, ch 4, 2 tr in space, 1 tr in tr, a space, a group of 4 tr.

8TH ROW: Ch 1, turn, a sl st in each of 4 tr, ch 4, 2 tr in space, 1 tr in next tr; break off.

I think we are going to need more information in order to help.    What part of the pattern are you specifically having a problem with?  It might help if you could post a photo of your work and possibly a link to a photo of what you are trying to do.