Looking for a pattern for this or something similiar

Question

6 answers to this question

Welcome to the ville!  It is lovely, but it looks like a photo from a clothing catalog. The pattern is undoubtedly proprietary to the manufacturer, and made in a  'factory' which is probably a bunch of people crocheting like mad all day making pennies an hour.

I blew up the photo a bit, I'm fairly sure it was not made entirely in an integrated way (row by row, changing colors), I think it is at least partly done Irish Crochet style--where you make the flowers and leaves first, arrange them and then make joining chains between them.  

Edited by Granny Square
  • Like 1

Yeah, this is a fussy / fiddly one.  I have done a few lace items where you have to make lots of little somethings first and attach them as you go, but I'd rather work on one piece.  I suppose it's about the same amount of work (maybe except end weaving), but still....

• Like 1

That's a Russian or Ukraine style design.  Years back there was a really cute purple and greens cardigan in one of the US crochet magazines.  I planned on making it, started on it.  Life and I forgot.  I still have the magazine because the design was so unique, I may still make it.  Similar construction.  I have seen similar ru designs.  Basically a mesh cardigan and then beautiful flower, leaves added and other artistic touches.  (were stunning to look at)  If you are experienced enough- find a mesh cardigan and crochet appliques to add to it.  It'll be your unique style.

• Like 1