Hello there!

Wattson

Hi, my name is Nessie and I'm a 24 year old neurodivergent being from Montana. I have always loved arts and crafts since I was a small child but never took the time to actually immerse myself into them. I do remember, however, going over to my great-grandmothers house as a small child and having her teach my sister and I how to crochet potholders. We made hundreds of them with every color combo you could think of.

Sadly, as my grandmother got sicker and sicker, the chance to continue our hobby together lessened until is stopped all together. It's been over a decade since I last tried to crochet anything and I would just really love to get back into it. I suppose as a way to get back in touch with my childhood and something that really brought me joy.

Also, I have a tic disorder that is exacerbated by stress and I find that crocheting is a good way to distract myself and keep my anxiety levels to a minimum, thus reducing the severity and frequency of my tics. Overall, I just find this hobby very therapeutic and calming.