Louisiana

Lavelle26

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I lived in Grande Isle, Louisisana for 4 years. It was on a base (Coast Guard base) on an island in the Gulf of Mexico.

I was there a few weeks ago for a couple of days. We caught a LOT of fish!!!! Hope to go back soon! :)

I'm in Monroe, which is in North LA.

I see some folk from Carencro, I've never been there but one of the best singers in the world is from there, that'd be Marc Broussard.

Is it just me or is it too hot in LA? I mean really I've been crocheting Scarves like crazy and I'm like "what's the point? it doesn't stay cold long enough here to enjoy it all". :lol

• 1 month later...
I live in Pearl River, LA, which is about 15 to 20 minutes away from Slidell, LA, east of New Orleans.

Desireé:)

I live in Mandeville, LA not far from you...Are you still here? Do you have a group that meets or willing to get together with a newbie and show me some of your creative ideas.

Robyn,

I live in Ohio now but I went to High School in Natchitoches. I'm 57 and graduated from HS in 1968. Do you know anyone who graduated around that year? I'd love to get back in touch with friends.

Archived