Hello! 🧶💗

DebsDesignsEtc

🌻I began crocheting about 37 years ago. I taught myself knitting & crocheting with "how to" booklets. We didn't have YouTube back then!!! I quickly discovered that crocheting was for me...and knitting was not. There IS a difference. I have great respect for knitters! For many years all I made were baby blankets... basic baby blankets (they are very forgiving for beginners 😉). I then progressed to pretty afghans.

💝Fast forward to 2008! My youngest son was born. He was our "late in life" blessing! While expecting him, my passion for crocheting was re-ignited! I moved into hats, booties, "critters", "critter" hats, and more! The grandkids were coming along at regular intervals too, so I had plenty of cutie pies to make things for! All along I have been learning new techniques and stretching myself further than what I "thought" I was capable of doing.

By 2010, with the encouragement of my daughter-in law, Debs Designs Etc. was born on Facebook!

⚜️I have also been able to use this talent God has given me to minister to others and help charities!

Blessings,

Deb B

Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.😁

• Thanks 1