How many sizes of six-cord?

Just now, Veronika Rohrhofer said:

I would be ready to try anything finer then 200.

I have a good comparison for crochet thread 150 (J&P COATS) to my usually used Gütermann C Ne 50 sewing thread.

022i.JPG

Veronica, your work is AMAZING and highly inspirational for a newbie like me.

I have lots of UK-made J&P Coats balls size 150 and some 200; could I send you one of the 200s? Would love to see you work with that thread 🤗

They are not perfect but close — and the thread very solid. I just wash my doilies and motifs thoroughly when finished.

29EB026F-C1D2-4CFA-9371-470CDCCDFAE6.jpeg

4 minutes ago, TrK said:

Veronica, your work is AMAZING and highly inspirational for a newbie like me.

I have lots of UK-made J&P Coats balls size 150 and some 200; could I send you one of the 200s? Would love to see you work with that thread 🤗

They are not perfect but close — and the thread very solid. I just wash my doilies and motifs thoroughly when finished.

29EB026F-C1D2-4CFA-9371-470CDCCDFAE6.jpeg

I never had to wash any doily which I made! Even the "big" table centers. Now I am just about to finish a black Gütermann C Ne 50 sewing thread doily.  I have to admit that it is quite difficult to work with the black thread as you need so much light. Made a nice pic a few days ago.

209943782_2976678435940459_2900576516745303894_n.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Veronika Rohrhofer said:

Oh, yes, for comparison reasons, I would love to try the size 200 crochet thread with my two patterns.

PM me your address and I’ll send it tomorrow or Monday :)

• Like 1