Here's Tiki ( picture heavy)

I have a neighbor who has been very good to us, since I got hurt.  They bring in the mail on weekends and have taken me to Dr. appointments, along with other things.

I decided to make an afghan featuring her dog.  Tiki belonged to her Dad before he passed and now he belongs to her.  A friend had a friend draw the picture and I had someone else make the graph.  We decided on tan and brown instead of black and grey, as the dog is tan.

When I unfolded the afghan she said with a big smile on her face. "That's my Tiki".  So I gather it was a hit.

Here is a picture of Tiki, a picture of the graph and finally the afghan itself.

new pic.jpg

Tiki1.png

tiki Afghan IMG_2592.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

I have a neighbor who has been very good to us, since I got hurt.  They bring in the mail on weekends and have taken me to Dr. appointments, along with other things.

I decided to make an afghan featuring her dog.  Tiki belonged to her Dad before he passed and now he belongs to her.  A friend had a friend draw the picture and I had someone else make the graph.  We decided on tan and brown instead of black and grey, as the dog is tan.

When I unfolded the afghan she said with a big smile on her face. "That's my Tiki".  So I gather it was a hit.

Here is a picture of Tiki, a picture of the graph and finally the afghan itself.

new pic.jpg

Tiki1.png

tiki Afghan IMG_2592.jpg

Such a nice, thank you, gift.  So cool.  Did you notice the image flip. Ie ear 

• Like 1

Mary Jo: It turned out super! I knew your neighbor would love it. You are such a sweet and giving person.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Such a nice, thank you, gift.  So cool.  Did you notice the image flip. Ie ear 

Thank you for pointing that out.  I did not take the picture and I just noticed the ear.  She took a picture of the back.  Oh well, next time I will take it myself.

Wow. It's not just a gift - it's very special gift! And the effect is stunning!

• Like 1